Bay State Forestry Service works for you, the landowner. To serve you, we maintain professional relationships with local loggers, saw mills and all regulatory agencies.
- Marking & tallying trees to be removed
- Filing necessary permits at both the local & state levels
- Putting timber out to bid to competent operators in your area
- Preparing the timber sale contract with chosen operator
- Oversight of the operation until completion, periodic monitoring to assess forest & plan goals
Sales can be conducted for a variety of reasons including timber stand improvement, revenue generation, wildlife habitat enhancement and aesthetic improvements to a property.